How To Create A Live Event As A Backed To Your Business with Dr. Greg Reid
Filmmaker and Keynote Speaker Greg S. Reid is a #1 best-selling author, entrepreneur, and the CEO of several successful corporations, who has dedicated his life to helping others achieve the ultimate fulfillment of finding and living a life of purpose.
Greg’s unique style has made him a highly sought-after Keynote Speaker for Corporations, Universities and Charitable organizations alike. He is also a successful movie producer and Greg lets us behind the scenes and tells the truth about the law of attraction and how to actually make your dreams come true.
In this episode of Make Marketing AWESOME you'll discover how to maximize the profit of your current business by adding a Live Event component and you too can develop an enviable network of thought leaders, partners and investors.
BIG IDEAS FROM DR. GREG REID
- 01:55 – What’s the difference between an author and a writer?
- 03:08 – The greatest event you can’t attend
- 03:47 – The story behind the story of Wish Man movie (from struggle to success)
- 06:11 – An entrepreneur success story (Founder of JetSki)
- 07:40 – The way to sell your way out of a difficult situation
- 08: 40 – Stickability and Marty Cooper (Spider monkey story)
- 09:29 – Are YOU holding on to our own nut in life?
- 11:30 – You’re only crazy until you do it, and then everyone wants to know how they can do it too
- 12:32 – Greg Reid on micro branding
- 13:04 – A blueprint on how Greg Reid started as a Keynote Speaker
- 14:05 – Advice to those who want to speak on stages
- 15:00 – To be a thought leader you actually have to have a __________
- 16:00 – Create an experience by creating expectations
- 16:19 – Secret Knock Rule #1
- 16:43 – Collaboration instead of competition
- 18:00 – How to create an enviable network of investors and friends
- 18:55 – Where to meet the coolest people, the Greg Reid way
- 20:24 – The backend of the backend
- 20:53 – The secret of prosperity
- 21:30 – It’s all about reciprocation
- 23:09 – Creating experiences you can’t buy
- 24:33 – What P.O.P. is all about
- 26:02 – Be laser focused on people that you can add value to
- 27:15 – Events worth attending (Greg’s List)
- 29:23 – Greg Reid – The philosophy of giving advice
- 30:21 – It’s the action and the law of attraction that makes our dreams come true
- 30:36 – Surround yourself with people you have _______ for, not people you have ________ over
- 31:27 – The secret is literally to jump in front of the line
- 32:14 – Honor your mentor (how to do it)
- 32:39 – Difference between a coach and a mentor
- 33:22 – Don’t be afraid to call your mentors
- 34:33 – A peek behind how to run a mastermind
- 36:25 – How many should be in a mastermind?
- 39:11 – The Hand In The Sand story (advice vs counsel)
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING
Thank you so very much for tuning-in to the Make Marketing AWESOME Show. If you enjoyed this episode, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the side of this page.
Also, if you'd like have a question or topic you'd like to know more about we want to get A's to your Q's. Submit your question or suggestion by going to www.superfunnel.com/ask.
Lastly, make sure you get auto-magic updates every time a new season of the podcast goes live by clicking the logo of your preferred podcast player below.
Be the first to know, subscribe to the show.